Sign in to follow this  
burned-ati

This Is Wat U Call Ultimate Gaming!

LOL! no way a intel pentium 2.5 with extreme graphics is doing that lol, yea my computer is pretty fast its not doing what i want it to because of course this cpu isnt clocking past 1881mhz, i think its pretty funny! i actually took the speakers down in the back that was a joke lol, no i didnt paint this either. actually the case is a powmax demon and i only paid 35$ for it. and the case may be flexy but i think 35$ is good no matter how cheap the case is made, as you can see the front door of my case should glow but the light burned out :( err still worth 35! and to see if my system performs?! well i get 23'331 3dmark01se/ 6'514 3dmark05/ 13'212 3dmark03/

Edited by burned-ati

nice laptop! how long does its battery last? the benchmarks are pretty good its just if my cpu was at 2.7ghz i would get about 30,000 in 3dmark01 lol no actually proubly 28,000. But thanks!

Hey burned-ati its may be me but I think your memory is in the wrong slot for dual chanel or the stick wont support it?If it does support dual chanel then I think the 2 green socket would be what you need. :beer:

No the memory is in dual channel, this motherboard is very strange how the memory is setup lol. everest says its also dual channel, and with memory reads of 5.6GB it cant possibly be single LOL! but thanks

yes, the two green dimm slots seem to throw it in single channel as it made my memory reads about 3.4GB!

which isnt how i roll! lol dual channel is a necesisty!

i wish my threads get as much attention :unsure:

nah just messing around, nice rig ati, looks good, could you explain the heatsink mod for your vid card :mrgreen:

yes well after i flashed it to X850XT, the stock cooler could not handle the heat, after about 30mins in games, my performance would go from 60-85 fps to 30-40, then i realize the card is runninng about 75c

so i drill holes in a old cpu heatsink, socketA/462 apply artic silver 5, and then on the core/board

so with the card @ PE 80MHZ agp bus, 1.65V it runs about 55c load.

Lol.. I wouldn't be suprised if your video card is bottlenecking your cpu. Then again, I wouldn't really call that "Ultimate Gaming". Oh.. and there is a section on the forums where you go to show pics of your computer btw...

Looks good, nice little tweak to the video card. Maybe save a few bucks and actually buy a chair that a human being can sit in lolol

Edited by strukt