Sign in to follow this  
burned-ati

This Is Wat U Call Ultimate Gaming!

how many times are you going to post this ?

:laughing:

Ok, don't tell me you've never been tempted to post pics of your rig in 7 different places just to make sure every last forum member has seen them. :P

:laughing:

Ok, don't tell me you've never been tempted to post pics of your rig in 7 different places just to make sure every last forum member has seen them. :P

;)

ultimate gaming? lmao not even close.my wifes old dell scores higher than that,and its a p4 with integrated graphics..lol but seriously your computer is slow.

Dude, if he likes it and totally enjoys it, there's no need to put his computer down like that. It may not be the fastest, but it is something he's proud of. It's probably a lot better than whatever he upgraded from.

burned-ati, you system looks great. I hope you have many enjoyable gaming hours on it.

ultimate gaming? lmao not even close.my wifes old dell scores higher than that,and its a p4 with integrated graphics..lol but seriously your computer is slow.

You're slow...... no really..... you are slow, to have said something like that...

a P4 with int. graphics??? what exactly does your rig consist off? techexpress maybe?

I have never seen stranger results on a test! The scores on the Intel look right for the AMD system and vice versa.

O......K Seems like my browzer messed up and took me to the intel scores when I clicked the AMD's one..... Anyone else ever had this this happen?

P.S. Wicked, I hope you're kidding about that P4 Dell....

Edited by bigchrome

as rude as burned ati is ,i dont think so. he deserves nothing.

Ya know , for somebody's who's already living out their own second chance I would think you'd be a little more forgiving....