Sign in to follow this  
The Dude

We're At 192 Now!

Good job guys. Keep those WU's coming. I'm working on a huge one thats been going for 3 days on my Athlon 2000+. It's at 85%. Must be a really big one.

:cheers::rocks::tup::woot::banana:

Must of been that celly I put online?? :mrgreen: v

Geeze,,I need another celly. :P v

I need that other Athlon. 4 is good for now, but 5......... Then I go buy another Athlon, that'll make 6 Athlons!!

My cousins processor and PSU will be there wed. or thurs. That will make ALOT more points as that will be the 3rd overclocked Athlon. Then I gotta go get another!! :mrgreen: My freakin living room will have its 4th computer soon. :( Hot in the corner.

i was reading in the stanford forum i think it was in the teams section, and running duellies will fold alot faster as you can have 2 clients folding at once. so if anyone has duellies put that to folding, as it would help us out alot. :)

186, and by the way... HammerSlammer, if you don't mind me asking... why did you get that toaster? You needed space or something?

i was reading in the stanford forum i think it was in the teams section, and running duellies will fold alot faster as you can have 2 clients folding at once. so if anyone has duellies put that to folding, as it would help us out alot. :)

Yeah, but the duallie processors arent as good as a single by itself. Say match a Athlon XP against a Athlon MP. I can outfold that MP machine with 2 processors by 33% with 2 AXP's. Nice thought though. Conserves space. :mrgreen:

186, and by the way... HammerSlammer, if you don't mind me asking... why did you get that toaster? You needed space or something?

I already have 2 towers, I'm running out of places to put them :mrgreen:

And I just thought the "mini pc" thing was kinda cool :blushing:

I see it's use for LAN partys... Maybe I should build my next one with a mini case too? :mrwinky:

The only drawback I can see is the heat issue. Probably won't been trying to OC the thingPosted Image

Looks like we may break our one day point record also. We''ll have to wait for the midnight update to see.

:mrgreen:

I can almost gaurantee it. I myself have sent in 106 points at around 9:30pm after checking. We got it. I know there was more than 106 points in the last 3 hours. :mrgreen:

umm.....how hot does that toaster get? :woot: By the way they cramed everything in that thing it looks like you can browse and make toaste :nuke::woot::mrwinky::P

Edited by Guard [TL]