Sign in to follow this  
moon

In a democracy......

You will find, when the shock dissipates, that Europe will stop paying lip service to Israel . What you have posted is the face of diplomatic necessity. In the face of further Israeli terrorist attacks your hypocrisy is evident.

m,

Remember what I said about dialing it back? It's a two-way street. People say they hate a bad loser but they hate a bad winner even worse. And with good cause.

There are more battles to come. Allow your foes to lick their wounds.

I

Sure. However, here is some hospital reading material;

Hamas could agree to a long-term "hudna", or truce, if Israel accepts a Palestinian state based on the internationally-recognised borders of 1967, one of the group's senior leaders has said.

A long term truce with the only requirement being that Israel observes international law. Who is being unreasonable ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4661066.stm

Edited by moon

so was the war against Israel illegal moon?

You that call Palestinians 'terrorists' are good at propaganda, I'll grant you that.

If they stuck to "strapping" bombs on elderly males in red outfits we probably wouldnt have these problems.

Oh right, we're back to the legendary Strappers. Never mind the Israeli terrorism, a few choruses of 'Strappers' and it will all be forgotten. :lol:

answer my question

Another diversionary tactic, anything but face the truth of Israeli terrorism and double standards. :rolleyes:

Latest;

The European Union says it will continue funding the Palestinian Authority so long as its new government is committed to peace with Israel.

On Monday US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said Washington was "attentive to the humanitarian concerns of the Palestinian people", but would wait and see before making a decision on whether it would continue its aid.

Earlier, a Hamas leader in Gaza, Ismail Haniyah, called on the US and the EU to respect the democratic choice of the Palestinian people and engage in a dialogue with the movement.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4663742.stm

Lip service almost over then. Seems rudely quick, even by politicians standards.

Edited by moon

I meant giving aid to the palestinians.

The Palestinian people were getting a little over $1billion in aid from "The west" That aid wont get cut off, it just wont go to the government.

Hamas does have an opportunity to legitimize its militant wing by bringing them into the Palestinian military. Creating a system of rules and what not that could bring them more into line with what the rest of the world wants to see.

If Hamas thought the world was looking at them before they better get ready because if there is even a whiff of aid money going to terrorism it will be cut off. Not even their Arab friends will take that risk on a public scale.

If Hamas thought the world was looking at them before they better get ready because if there is even a whiff of aid money going to terrorism it will be cut off.

How so ? Israel's aid money goes to terrorism without it being cut off.

How so ? Israel's aid money goes to terrorism without it being cut off.

until you answer my question nothing you say about Israel can be taken without first assuming your bias ;)

until you answer my question nothing you say about Israel can be taken without first assuming your bias

Well, I just know that you're one of those peeps who believe that the Arabs attacked the Israelis first. Right ? :lol:

Well, I just know that you're one of those peeps who believe that the Arabs attacked the Israelis first. Right ? :lol:

You have evidence to the contrary moon?

I dont believe anything, I know some things about that area of the world and am looking to know more. I have feelings and ideas about to curb violence but the first step is understanding that its not a one way street.

Most people here understand that, it is you im not so sure about concerning this issue.

I would still like an answer to my question though. It does have bearing on the legality of what and when. Your answer will give me insight on how you feel now. Nothing more and nothing less. Im just trying to find out how you developed your position.

Edited by one2gamble

I have feelings and ideas about to curb violence but the first step is understanding that its not a one way street.

I find the Palestinians entirely blameless in attempting to defend themselves and repel an invader. The invasion IS a one-way street. Remove the invasion first before condemning the Palestinians for what you would do yourself under the circumstances.

You have evidence to the contrary moon?

I find the Palestinians entirely blameless in attempting to defend themselves and repel an invader. The invasion IS a one-way street. Remove the invasion first before condemning the Palestinians for what you would do yourself under the circumstances.

is it?

I asked you about the war earlier. About its legality. Of course you can deny Israels right to exist but then you would have to deny the UN the authority that you already wish it would exert upon Israel.

Don't you have some sort of constitutional law that insists that your President thinks before he speaks ? What a plonker.

After Gore (yes VP but still) and other "Bushism's" , do you really need to ask or is this just rhetorical? :D

Edited by smb