Sign in to follow this  
moon

In a democracy......

Under such circumstances if I were in Isreals shoes, I would drop a big one on their heads. ;)

:geezer:

Bruce?

I know you did not mean this?

That would be a Total Disaster, but it could happen with some of the Hot headed Leaders? in the World today!

The Retaliation from Friendly Countries would be Instant. We would not have a World after that!

:sparkle::wub::sparkle:

Edited by Drovers Dog

Well DD, how do you negotiate with people who claim they will never rest until your people are dead, until your country is destroyed, until you have been exterminated.

Sorry but all of those things are all too familiar to the Jews. I believe they would say sorry, Been there done that. Won't let it happen again.

Well DD, how do you negotiate with people who claim they will never rest until your people are dead, until your country is destroyed, until you have been exterminated.

Sorry but all of those things are all too familiar to the Jews. I believe they would say sorry, Been there done that. Won't let it happen again.

:pullhair:

So Dropping the Big one will solve the Problem?

Sorry, Mate, to me that is not on!

Bit like America doing it to Mexico? Because of the Wetbacks?

Nope, Mate Dropping Big Ones is Sucide!

how do you negotiate with people who claim they will never rest until your people are dead, until your country is destroyed, until you have been exterminated.

You consider the alternative.

A large part of Hamas's position must needs become rhetorical now they have something to lose.

Patience is advised.

I

What is needed in the Region is some Common Sense!

The People involved should not be cohersed into giving up their Democracy for Money, end of Story!

Other Countries should keep their noses out of it, and let two Democracital Elected Governments sort it out as nicely as they can.

Your right, and keeping noses out means pulling financial support from them. Let them find out what it is like to go it alone. ;)

Giving money to a new governement that vows genocide as it's goals, is nothing short of insanity.

However if I were in Isreal's shoes I would not hesitate at all to do my damnest to prevent the "destruction" of my people and country.

It amazes me at all, that Isreal makes attempts to appease them.

Your right, and keeping noses out means pulling financial support from them. Let them find out what it is like to go it alone. ;)

Giving money to a new governement that vows genocide as it's goals, is nothing short of insanity.

However if I were in Isreal's shoes I would not hesitate at all to do my damnest to prevent the "destruction" of my people and country.

It amazes me at all, that Isreal makes attempts to appease them.

Maybe? Israel is just a tad outnumbered in the Area?

Dropping a Big one would soon see it Gone?

Maybe it is time for some Softly, Softly?

Democracy seems to bring out the Best in all people?

Best we just wait and see?

In no way do I side with either Country, but I do side with Democracy, Mate!

Edited by Drovers Dog

Where is the law that says.........It belongs to "Palistinians"

I believe the law said, there would be a seperate "Arab" State.

Well, the territory divided under Resolution 181 was called Palestine. The Arabs resident in that territory were called Palestinians. In all fairness, the Jews who were resident in that territory were also Palestinians but the prevailing emotions ensured a seperation- Palestinians and Israelis.

It's not, Bruce, a matter of the Israelis sitting down with Hamas. It doesn't seem to have sunk in yet but Hamas are the elected government of Palestine. It is a matter of Israel sitting down with the Palestinian nation, of which Hamas are merely the representatives.

As Iain rightly points out, Hamas the Government have just arrived. Why does everybody assume that public responsibility won't bring about change ? Because everybody needs a villain ?

Runs in rhetorical spin circle 4 times to end up at the conclusion that......... It is a matter of Isreal sitting down with Hamas. :laughing:

Runs in rhetorical spin circle 4 times to end up at the conclusion that......... It is a matter of Isreal sitting down with Hamas. :laughing:

Nope, the Elected governments of Israel and Palistine have to sit down and work it out!

That is the Reality of it! :pullhair:

So then should America withdraw support from Mexico for their activities in Chiapas? Or is it only the reckless fellows who stupidly don't lie that should be punished?

I

So, if nobody is going to talk to the Palestinian government what are they going to do instead ? How about cut off their funds, wall them in, restrict their movements, knock down their homes, destroy their farms, poison their water, steal their land and assassinate them by aerial robot ? GEEZ, NOTHING'S CHANGED !! :rofl2:

This entire topic and the direction it has taken may be the prelude to what is going to happen in Iraq during the next 50 years, with the US riding 'shotgun' all the while, just like we are riding 'shotgun' with Isreal!!!

:(:(:geezer::geezer:

This entire topic and the direction it has taken may be the prelude to what is going to happen in Iraq during the next 50 years, with the US riding 'shotgun' all the while, just like we are riding 'shotgun' with Isreal!!!

:(:(:geezer::geezer:

Unless someone is Silly enough to drop the "Big One"?

Then it is all over, Rover! :rofl2::rofl2:

TEL AVIV, Israel, Jan. 28 (UPI) --

Benjamin Netanyahu, leader of the hawkish Israeli Likud party, wants to move the security fence farther into the West Bank after the Hamas election victory.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/upi/?feed=TopN...srael-hamas.xml

Lol ! I, Netanyahoo, respond to democracy with blatant illegality. :lol: Congress, send us another billion for armoured concrete mixers. :lol:

Edit;

Hamas will honor commitments made by the Palestinian Authority to Israel, provided they serve Palestinian interests, despite the group's refusal to recognize Israel.

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/675793.html

Good article. ( Team Cyclops please note * It's in the Israeli press )

Edited by moon

Nope, the Elected governments of Israel and Palistine have to sit down and work it out!

That is the Reality of it! :pullhair:

so answer me as Bruce keeps pointing out

They need to sit down and work it out... thats your words... Would you sit down with a group of people dedicated to exterminating you whether you give the land back or not?? Would you sit down with people dedicated to kill you no matter what the result of the sit down is????

I can say I wouldnt

despite the group's refusal to recognize Israel.

so they are willing to talk and honor commitments as long as its in there best interest

while the guns and bombs are locked and loaded!!!! :pullhair:

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

thanks moon... I know I could always get a laugh from what you write

I wouldnt care if they said every last palestinian will dance circles for me... I AINT talking to anybody who says

You could be the fool who sits down... I hope Israel wont be that foolish

Strange... All I hear from political leaders is that they have to disarm and denounce the extermination of Israel and I guess you have a better pulse on this situation then all of them. good work moon, I think you should consult with them

Edited by hftmrock

Just lock them in a room, with a television set tuned to 24 hours of General Hospital and As the World Turns running loudly and brightly--- no remote, no controls, the only way to make it stop is to negotiate peace..

How fast can they get 'er done???

:P:P:P

Just lock them in a room, with a television set tuned to 24 hours of General Hospital and As the World Turns running loudly and brightly--- no remote, no controls, the only way to make it stop is to negotiate peace..

How fast can they get 'er done???

:P:P:P

:thud::rofl2:

'rock;

thanks moon... I know I could always get a laugh from what you write

Fine. I like to entertain.

Now let's suppose, just for laughs, that a few thousand Iraqi refugees escape from the hell-hole that was their country, pile into a few ships and land on the coast of Israel. They're a pretty mean lot, having just been involved in two or three years of serious combat, and they beat up the local Israelis and move in. The Israelis try to evict them but more keep coming. Word is out that they've found a new, milk and honey, Iraqi homeland. ( Laughing ? Good :) )

Now , the United Nations decides, in its wisdom, that these refugees really deserve a little slice of Israel. They have nowhere else to go and Israel hasn't really fulfilled its commitments as a UN member so doesn't really have cause for complaint. Israel is really another state of America anyway and America needs somewhere to dump all these refugees that the war has generated. ( Chuckles ? Lovely. :) )

The refugees 'discover' that they have an historic claim to the land ( well, not actually them but some distant relatives got a postcard once ) They decide to call their new land 'New Iraq' and a few hundred thousand more turn up. Naturally, the displaced Israelis start a bit of a ruckus. Many peeps are killed . The UN, under instructions from the Landlord ( America) decides that in order to cool the trouble ( and salve its conscience ) it will give half of 'Israel' over to the refugees to become the Islamic State of New Iraq. ( Lol ! Ain't you glad you stuck with it ? :P ) It wasn't really the Israelis land anyway. Some bunch of Semites had a previous claim. So, they put this idea to the United Nations vote. Of course, all of the world's Jewish States voted against it but there weren't many of those so New Iraq was born.

Strangely enough, almost the entire population of Israel refused to recognise New Iraq. :rofl2:

Lol ! You've got to laugh. The Palestinians are offering the Israelis all the lands designated by Resolution 181 but they want more !! Give someone an inch......... :lol:

Then again, the serious side always comes back to crush hope.

The nine-year-old girl's parents realised she was gone as they watched the election results on television. They do not know precisely what happened, but the Israeli army later said Aya was behaving in a suspicious manner reminiscent of a terrorist - she got too close to the border fence - and so a soldier.....

Aya was the second child killed by the Israeli army last week. Soldiers near Ramallah shot 13-year-old Munadel Abu Aaalia in the back as he walked along a road reserved for Jewish settlers with two friends.

You that call Palestinians 'terrorists' are good at propaganda, I'll grant you that.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,,1697825,00.html

you must be lonely out on that ledge

Speaking to his Cabinet about the Hamas victory in last week's legislative elections, Olmert said he spoke over the weekend with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, Jordanian King Abdullah II, British Prime Minister Tony Blair, French President Jacques Chirac and U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan.

"With all of them I found full support for our position and the principles that we have defined and which form the position of the Israeli government," he said.

Maybe all these countries are wrong and they have been hypnotized. I think you need to call each and every one of them and tell them how wrong they are.... better hurry before more leaders take this stand.

Link

call now... operators are standing by.....

You can push any rhetoric you want here... I like to live in reality

uh oh... you really need to hurry

Later, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, on a trip to Jerusalem, expressed support for Israel's position.

Edited by hftmrock

You can push any rhetoric you want here... I like to live in reality

A cocooned reality. You will find, when the shock dissipates, that Europe will stop paying lip service to Israel . What you have posted is the face of diplomatic necessity. In the face of further Israeli terrorist attacks your hypocrisy is evident.