Sign in to follow this  
moon

In a democracy......

pfffffffft :rofl2:

OK Iain. I'm out of here, but I'll up the anti. I won't come back to the thread.

Much more enjoyable to avoid the political threads that almost brought about the end of GD anyways. Buh BYe

Edited by Bruce

I banish both moon and Bruce from this thread for twenty-four hours.

the Steppenwolf

:geezer:

:pullhair::pullhair:

What sort of Moderator are you, Mate? :rofl2:

You got to Moderate not Suspend, Mate! :rofl2:

:sparkle::wub::sparkle:

What sort of Moderator are you, Mate?

Inside joke. The banished didn't leave and were welcome anyway.

I.

Inside joke. The banished didn't leave and were welcome anyway.

I.

:rofl2::rofl2:

You been visiting down South, Mate?

You can't tell the Moon to stop because you just want it to?

Is it just me that's required to substantiate claims here ? We've heard all about Palestinians 'strapping bombs to babies' without any actual tangible evidence and we've been subjected to the ol' chestnut of innocent Israel being attacked by Arab hordes. For my part I've linked to a sound legal opinion of Israel's legal borders and linked to proof that Palestinian villagers were massacred by Israelis long before any Arab army was raised .

I challenge the propaganda that Palestinian babies have been knowingly blown up by their parents/ grandparents/ Strappers or whoever and I challenge the misconception that the Arabs attacked Israel first.

There's nothing to get angry over in these challenges. Just cooly disprove them, if you can. Discussion is an educational tool and MY mind ain't closed tight as a drum. :lol:

You can't tell the Moon to stop because you just want it to?

Iain can, actually. It's a tradition. He just has to ask. Edited by moon

Is it just me that's required to substantiate claims here ? We've heard all about Palestinians 'strapping bombs to babies' without any actual tangible evidence

all ya gotta do is point out who made that claim.... Nobody here in this thread... you're the only one pointing it out....

Please quote the person who made the claim and they hopefully will answer it

Edited by hftmrock

Topic;

"Hamas is immune to bribery, intimidation and blackmail," Khaled Meshaal, the movement's overall leader, wrote in the UK's Guardian newspaper.

He called on Arab states to increase aid to the Palestinians, saying that Palestinians should not wait for aid from countries which attach "humiliating conditions to every dollar or euro".

Hamas' political head in Gaza, Ismail Haniya, insisted international aid was vital humanitarian assistance for people living under occupation.

"This aid should not be linked to unfair conditions," he told the AFP news agency.

Instead Hamas called on Israel to change, repeating demands for an end to the occupation of Palestinian land and and attacks on Palestinians.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4664152.stm

Now I don't see anything unreasonable there.

Edit; History 'rock. Let's move on.

Edited by moon

Moon, I've dropped out for a while now cuz no matter what's linked, or shown to ya...you just refuse that facts, I can accept that you'll refuse to look at things from the other side and that's o.k. by me, This thread is really going overboard anyway

The Quartet stressed that all members of a future Palestinian government must be committed to non-violence, recognition of Israel, and acceptance of previous agreements and obligations, the secretary general said, adding that it was "inevitable that any future assistance to any new government would be reviewed by donors" against the government’s commitments in those areas.

Link

Now I dont see anything unreasonable there

He just has to ask.

I did. Twenty-four hours is the rule. You're not observing it. I'll count from now.

I

Edit; History 'rock. Let's move on.

Wait a minute.....

You ask someone to substanstiate something, then I ask who said it so they can substantiate it and you say history rock lets move on????

What kind of double talk are you trying to pull????

Discussion is an educational tool and MY mind ain't closed tight as a drum.

IMO its industrial strength vaccuum sealed Edited by hftmrock

Is it just me that's required to substantiate claims here ? We've heard all about Palestinians 'strapping bombs to babies' without any actual tangible evidence and we've been subjected to the ol' chestnut of innocent Israel being attacked by Arab hordes. For my part I've linked to a sound legal opinion of Israel's legal borders and linked to proof that Palestinian villagers were massacred by Israelis long before any Arab army was raised .

I challenge the propaganda that Palestinian babies have been knowingly blown up by their parents/ grandparents/ Strappers or whoever and I challenge the misconception that the Arabs attacked Israel first.

There's nothing to get angry over in these challenges. Just cooly disprove them, if you can. Discussion is an educational tool and MY mind ain't closed tight as a drum. :lol:

Iain can, actually. It's a tradition. He just has to ask.

You are the only one who has used the term "Strapping bombs to babies". No one else.

Justify your own remarks and and stop putting words in others mouths.

:geezer:

BTW, Just to define what is a Child and what is an Infant?

You will get a Surprise, People!

child ( P ) Pronunciation Key (chld)

n. pl. chil·dren (chldrn)

A person between birth and puberty.

An unborn infant; a fetus.

An infant; a baby.

One who is childish or immature.

A son or daughter; an offspring.

A member of a tribe; descendant: children of Abraham.

An individual regarded as strongly affected by another or by a specified time, place, or circumstance: a child of nature; a child of the Sixties.

A product or result of something specified: “Times Square is a child of the 20th century” (Richard F. Shepard).

Link

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Children

in·fant ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nfnt)

n.

A child in the earliest period of life, especially before he or she can walk.

Law. A person under the legal age of majority; a minor.

adj.

Of or being in infancy.

Intended for infants or young children.

Newly begun or formed: an infant enterprise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Middle English, from Old French enfant, from Latin nfns, nfant-, from nfns, not able to speak, young : in-, not; see in-1 + fns, present participle of fr, to speak; see bh-2 in Indo-European Roots.]

[Download Now or Buy the Book]

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

in·fant (nfnt)

n.

A child in the earliest period of life, especially before he or she can walk.

Source: The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary

Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Main Entry: in·fant

Pronunciation: 'in-f&nt

Function: noun

: a person who is not of the age of majority : MINOR —compare ADULT

Source: Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law, © 1996 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

Main Entry: in·fant

Pronunciation: 'in-f&nt

Function: noun

1 a : a child in the first year of life : BABY b : a child several years of age

2 : a person who is not of full age : MINOR —infant adjective

Source: Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary, © 2002 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

Infant

n : a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "isn't she too young to have a baby?" [syn: baby, babe]

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

Infant

infant: in CancerWEB's On-line Medical Dictionary

Source: On-line Medical Dictionary, © 1997-98 Academic Medical Publishing & CancerWEB

Link

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Infant

Now WHO has that Proof?

Excuse me but I personally see a huge difference between "children" and "babies"

I did indeed post links as proof, and the way they teach them how from the young age of 4 to 10.

Sieg Hiel mien Führer! The Hitler Youth was a logical extension of Hitler's belief that the future of Nazi Germany was its children. http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/hitler_youth.htm

Jihad, they have taken Hitler Youth like measures to whole new level.

1998, a "Sesame Street"-like children's program called the "Children's Club" -- complete with puppet shows, songs, Mickey Mouse and other characters -- focused on inculcating intense hatred of Jews and a passion for engaging in and celebrating violence against them in a perpetual "jihad" until the day the Israeli flags come down from above "Palestinian land" and the Palestinian flag is raised.

In one song on the "Children's Club," very young children are shown singing songs about wanting to become "suicide warriors" and to take up "a machine gun" to direct "violence, anger, anger, anger" against Israelis.

During the show, which features children aged 4-10, one young boy sings, "When I wander into Jerusalem, I will become a suicide bomber." Afterward, other children stand to call for "Jihad! Holy war to the end against the Zionist enemy."

http://pcpitstop.invisionzone.com/index.ph...dpost&p=1117166

Just a comparison between the Hitler youth, and what Hamas teaches their children in their schools Iain.

Nothing more, nothing less. The similarities between the two and the hate they teach disgusts me to no end.

There is no denying their goals are one and the same.

Just a comparison between the Hitler youth, and what Hamas teaches their children in their schools Iain.

Nothing more, nothing less. The similarities between the two and the hate they teach disgusts me to no end.

There is no denying their goals are one and the same.

Bruce?

Read what you are Posting?

That is exactly how Hiltler used to brow beat the World, Mate?

We are talking on a Thread deducated to Dem-ocr-acy?

Think about it?

Edited by Drovers Dog

Nope we are talking about another fascist regime coming to power. Because someone elects a group of fascist does not change the fact that they are fascists. ;)

Fascists do not change because they are "elected" to position of power. They use that position to futher the reach of their fascisim.

Nope we are talking about another fascist regime coming to power. Because someone elects a group of fascist does not change the fact that they are fascists. ;)

Fascists do not change because they are "elected" to position of power. They use that position to futher the reach of their fascisim.

:rofl2::rofl2:

So to your way of Thinking Invading another Country is quite OK? As long as it is another Country than yours? That is Democratic?

Would you like Your Country to be Invaded and the Rest of the World to do Nothing?

Such people have attacked and invaded my country.

I fully support war against those responsible and the countries they came from. I would love to see that happen. But fat chance with the idot savant we have in office.

So I guess I would have to say I support Isreal in their war against these fascists.

Such people have attacked and invaded my country.

I fully support war against those responsible and the countries they came from. I would love to see that happen. But fat chance with the idot savant we have in office.

So I guess I would have to say I support Isreal in their war against these fascists.

:rofl2:

Who really has Invaded your Country?

Mexicans? Canadians?

Reds under the Beds?

Who?

We are talking a real Invasion, just like Iraq!

Edited by Drovers Dog

Saudi Arabians did. They killed thousands of our people when they did.

Edited by Bruce