Sign in to follow this  
Denpete

PC Pitstop - Optimizer

Hi,

Just registred for a license-key via PayPal/Visa. How long untill I recieve the key?

:unsure:

Kind regards,

Denpete

Right after you make a purchase the license key is availible on the next screen, the digital product screen. Which allows you to download the application again if want another copy. Also your license key is email to you shortly after you complete the purchase. Usually within a minute but this can vary depending on your ISP and sometimes SPAM filters block your license key email. If you still do not have your license key I would suggest going to our sevice page and letting us know. We will get one sent to you as quick as possible.

Thanks,

Keith

Right after you make a purchase the license key is availible on the next screen, the digital product screen. Which allows you to download the application again if want another copy. Also your license key is email to you shortly after you complete the purchase. Usually within a minute but this can vary depending on your ISP and sometimes SPAM filters block your license key email. If you still do not have your license key I would suggest going to our sevice page and letting us know. We will get one sent to you as quick as possible.

Thanks,

Keith

Hi Keith,

None of the above mentioned things happend. The only an invoice from PayPal and 'Getting started with PayPal'.

Just requested my license-key, and it just - as I'm writing - was emailed to me.....

Thanks,

Denpete

Hi again,

No - it was NOT tha license-key I just recieved, but summary report of my request with an ID-no and a 'Viewing-key' (???).

Hope to here from you soon.

Kindly,

Denpete

Hi Denpete,

I emailed youir license to you over at the help desk. Sorry for the delay. What should have been an automatic function wasn't.