Change Mode

Couple jailed for raping 12-week-old baby

Keith W

A man and woman have been jailed for raping a 12-week-old baby and photographing the abuse.

The couple were supposed to be babysitting the child for a single mother who needed help while moving home.

Full story HERE

What possesses people to commit such evil, twisted and sick crimes??

They should bring back capital punishment in the UK, people like them should be hung, they don't deserve to live!

Full story HERE

They should bring back capital punishment in the UK, people like them should be hung, they don't deserve to live!

id say burn em' at the stake, sick.sick.... :mrsgreen:

Full story HERE

They Need to send people like that down here to Texas, for alittle redneck hospitality. If it was my kids or grandkids, I'd hope they'd let them out on bail. Then justice would be served!

What these people did was terrible,I hate them and want justice to be served.

but how come people always throw out :filtered: like "off with his head", "hang him" etc?

this isnt the :filtered: middle ages, I thought we were civilised, sensible people now :unsure:

The "satisfaction" that people derive from contemplating the "just rewards" treatment that awaits pedophiles in prison is "cowardly".

If society can't "do the right thing" and instead romanticizes the notion of assault, rape, and murder within Prison walls by our convicted "dredges of society", what does that say about the sick and wimpy state of the state and society we live in.

Molestation is such a personal injury, that punishment would be best applied deliberately with consensus of all.

Relying on "texas hospitality", or anticipating "convict justice" abdicates the responsibility all of use bear in responding to this horrific crime.

Put your rage and opinion to the work of changing the legal sanction!

Doug

EDIT: As you might surmise, I agree with the recommendations of Keith W, caintry boy, Brandon, Wademan, and Drover. And the more public and immediate, the better.

Edited by dough

I just posted the following, in a PM, in reply to a Member who expressed distress and some degree of disagreement of how the current system works or doesn't work.

The concern expressed by the Member:

I can understand and sympathise why people get so hot under the collar over such a terrible crime but the eye for an eye mentality is kind of disturbing. If only the state could exact an appropriate punishment but then I'm not sure what that could be.

Here's my reply:

Sanctioning the unacceptable and horrific behavior of individuals in our society, by action of our society, generally raises moral considerations and emotional reactions.

It seems to me that the overarching consideration should always be the safety of individuals in society from those who would commit unacceptable and/or horrific actions.

If "life imprisonment" actually contained the person and prevented their further acts against individuals and society, then I could accept "life imprisonment". But it doesn't. Case in point... Williams, recently in California. Even with the death penalty ordered, this individual has been able to command a great deal of influence upon society and allegedly arrange additional acts of violence against individuals and society in general.

Thus prison can be misused as a platform for undesireable extension of the power of convicts, just as certainly as the prison population can be misused by society to carry out the actions that society has not had courage and determination to invoke.

In the perverse condition of our current societies and chaotic nature of the use of our current statutes "imprisonment" is not necessarily a "penalty" and a "death sentence" does not necessarily result in death.

Whichever logic or preference any individual or society employs to set conditions of sentencing and execution of sentencing, it is important to recognize that the "system is not working" as it currently exists.

Please give primary consideration to the safety of society and innocent or helpless members of society and DEMAND that society be held to standards of accountability for actions it invokes, whether intentional or indirect.

Best Regards

:geezer:

Even an Animal would NEVER do that to their Young!

That is SO SICK!

Exterminate them!!!

Guess, as Andrew says, it will happen!

:pullhair::pullhair:

:geezer:

I really want to clarify a Real Point here!

Molestation takes many Forms, none are acceptable, but some could be sometimes doubtfull, as in the case of Custody Battles over Children, where quite a bit of bending the Truth occurs.

This particular Act is so Barbaric, that even an Animal would not do it!

It just makes me so Sick to contemplate how anyone could ever consider that those that did that to a poor little Baby, are Human!

:pullhair::pullhair:

Hmm... seem to be a spate of these things lately. I think it's time for heads to roll once again.

As to the comment on our 'civilized' society- Man has NEVER been civilized in the romantic notion that we would like to apply. Man is NOT inheirently good (nor evil), man has too all degrees demonstrated it is nothing more than the most intelligent of brutes... with that intelligence comes the ability to come up with sick acts like torturing and raping one another, fighting and killing eachother over ideals that logic would dictate are neither mutually incompatible, nor coherent. Furthermore Man is able to knowingly and willingly submit to behaviors that are obviously and readilly self-destructive because of deeper desires and drives that undercut any 'civilization' or 'intelligence'.

A cohesive society is maintained through effort and respect, and if that is not sufficient measure then pain and fear are the only recourse. At no time that I can think of has love and support been the foundation of a successful society.

I sincerely wish I could fathom the mindset that believes opposite to this.

It's funny that we give an act such as Murder I such a presence in sentancing- while agreeably heinous; the fact someone has taken the time to select and plot out the termination of another by some underhanded means usually implies that the intended victim did something to warrent that attention... whether they are no-good-s***s, or stupid enough to anounce that they took out far too much life insurance on themselves and have jilted their spouse in the meantime.

On the otherhand, young children typically have a fair amount of life left in them to enjoy or suffer through. It is bad enough that there are areas of the world where starvation and violence cause this, it is entirely something other when such attrocities are committed in well-off and otherwise 'civilized' lands.

My feelings are the it comes down to a lack of respect- or ultimately a lack of fear. Anyway- march them naked through the streets and then give them 'eye-for-eye' justice with a jack-hammer.

:( that is just too sad for words, the only thing I can think of is... why?

But I do believe the best thing you could hope for these two "people" is that they live very long long lives... death is too good and too easy for them, they will pay... over and over they will pay.