Change Mode

you like dogs?

lilbill08

Hey TheDude, you got a White Yapper too.

He sure is. We had a Yorkie before him, and that dog was a hunting breed. He would sometimes come back to the house with a squirrel in his mouth. :lol: This one is now 5 yrs old, we got him as a puppy from a farm in Missouri, and he is still as dumb as the day we got him. Every morning he runs around the house into furniture as his daily exercise. As he is getting older he spends more time sleeping, but he loves to sit on your lap. Whenever my father comes home, he stands on his hind legs and does a ballerina dance barking because he wants to be picked up. He's kind of high maintenance, but we like him. He took a while to house train but we've pretty much trained him to sit, and shut up. :P

So far he's bitten a plumber, the vet and a UPS man. The UPS man came to our door, and was like, "oh, what a nice little puppy, he looks so big and tough" and then he jumps out the door and bites him right in the thigh. Now the UPS man calls him killer when he sees him, but I make sure I'm holding him. :laughing:

BTW Shogun, are those also malteses?

Edited by The Dude

My older male is 6, quiet, and dumb as a brick. Does the usual dancing and is completely OCD. The younger one is fast, loud, and is first at everything. Listens and is a complete pain in th.... both house trained extremely easily. Wasn't but about 2 weeks for them to pee exclusively in the house. We don't ever have to take them out now. :rofl2: Just kidding. Very easy to train.

yes, they are Malteses. Certainly not prize winners though.

I love "dogs", Shogans avatar is a great example of a "dog"

I hate squeaky floor mops. :lol:

My mother in Law has one of them white squeaky floor mops. Most annoying damn thing I ever seen, and the most unpleasant experience of "hearing".

Every time I go there they end up looking for it. :shifty:

I have to explain that I really didn't mean to let it out to play in the street on purpose, it was an accident. :shrug:

Thats just a joke.

Edited by Bruce

My sister has this tiny little Chihuahua and she thinks it's the smartest dog ever born...haha...that dog could break glass when it barks I swear. Her whole family is going to be wearing hearing aids in a couple years. Then it bites everyone on the ankles, climbs all over the kitchen table, drinks coffee and beer from their drinks, chews up their furniture, pees on the floor. I can see why she thinks it's the smartest dog ever :thud::pullhair:

I love "dogs", Shogans avatar is a great example of a "dog"

I hate squeaky floor mops. lol.gif

My mother in Law has one of them white squeaky floor mops. Most annoying damn thing I ever seen, and the most unpleasant experience of "hearing".

Every time I go there they end up looking for it. shifty.gif

I have to explain that I really didn't mean to let it out to play in the street on purpose, it was an accident. shrug.gif

Thats just a joke.

:laughing:

What makes it even funnier is that my uncle also calls it a "dust mop" :rofl2:

Oh, and I'm sure the ball found itself in the street by pure accident. :mrgreen:

My son just got a pug Ike. Great dogs, never yap, extremely smart, and very friendly.

Growing up my best friend had a pug, one of the only small dogs I would ever consider getting.

Now I will have to dig up the pictures I took of him, just so you can't click the links. :lol:

Just for Ike. Couple shots of my sons new pug. Well I couldn't resist slipping one in of my mug. :mrgreen:

Odie 1

Odie 2

How adorable! The Pug that is!!!!! I had little dogs when I was growing up and they didn't yap at all. What's with everybodies' dogs yapping like that? That high pitched yapping drives me up a wall! :mrsgreen:

Yea..I love my pug..Took him for a ride to town..Just got back.

Now I will have to dig up the pictures I took of him, just so you can't click the links.

I can see and click them now..something in my AdShield had

you're links blocked..?