Change Mode

Abramoff ? Never 'erd of 'im.

moon

Hey, OG, is the Bush Administration still doing that color stuff? There were lots of dire orange threats leading up to the 2004 elections--fear mongering can bring out the vote. But, since then? Oh well, maybe they'll roll it out again in time for the 2008 elections.

moon, have you read about the sniper school in Israel that he funded?

Quick, which three congressmen are the leading candidates to be implicated by Abramoff?

DeLay, Doolittle, and Ney. That cracks me up--Abbott and Costello couldn't have thought of better names. :lol:

Edited by rhizome

moon, have you read about the sniper school in Israel that he funded?

Seems you are correct. I thought he was just another political robber. The guy is a monster.

Abramoff had spent $140,000 from his non-profit foundation to buy optics, stands, cases for sniper rifles, and a jeep for Schmuel Ben Zvi’s sniper school in the occupied West Bank.

http://www.texasobserver.org/showArticle.asp?ArticleID=2016

Who honestly names their kid Jack, if their last name ends with off...stupid. :pullhair::pullhair:

:geezer:

EXCUSE Me?

Where did Jack get involved here? How would his First Name be Connected to part of his Last Name?

The Mind would totally Boogle with the Implications!

It is a Great Thread, Mate, doesn't need the encore Brigade at this time?

People seem to know what they are talking about? Do you honestly think

Jack has a Point in this Thread?

Not meaning any Offense, but I found the Comment about Jack and the

Rest of it quite Offensive.

:sparkle: :crash: :sparkle:

Edited by Drovers Dog

By this stage, there just ain't that much bucket left, just holes....

:geezer:

Guess that says it all?

Just like to say this very nicely?

A Year ago my Comment would have been misunderstood, now it is understood as a General Comment!

Well Done, Pit!

:sparkle::rofl2::sparkle:

Edited by Drovers Dog

McClellan said Bush does not know Abramoff personally, although it's possible that the two met at holiday receptions. Abramoff attended three Hanukkah receptions at the White House, the spokesman said.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/1/4/95731.shtml

Man, so many people 'don't know' this guy Abramoff that he must be invisible. More people in Washington know me than know this guy. :rofl2: He must be the most unknown guy in America.

Edited by moon

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/1/4/95731.shtml

Man, so many people 'don't know' this guy Abramoff that he must be invisible. More people in Washington know me than know this guy. :rofl2: He must be the most unknown guy in America.

All good lobbyist do their dirty work under the horizon...this guy got really greedy and really stupid by ripping off the Indian tribes.

Heads are going to roll on both sides on this one.

WASHINGTON, Jan. 5 (UPI) -- President Bush and U.S. lawmakers have moved to dump thousands of dollars in campaign donations from former lobbyist Jack Abramoff.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/upi/?feed=TopN...us-lobbyist.xml

How come all these people still have these thousands of dollars left to give back after the election campaigns ? If the money was given to spend on election campaigns how come it still exists ? If it wasn't spent on election campaigns then the candidates didn't need it in the first place.

Am I being simple-minded or does everybody else just accept sleaze as a matter of course ? :lol:

Yeah, that's what I thought :lol:

Most of the legislators who dealt with the disgraced lobbyist are Republicans - a fact that does not fill the White House with joy. But finally a negative political story with legs has come along that does not have the Bush White House in the lead paragraph.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1680734,00.html

I'm just keeping the pot boiling to help take the heat of Bush. :lol:

You underestimate the Democrats, which is easy to do nowadays. If they regain power by some miracle in the next election, the campaign contributions will redirect to the Dems. In other words, only grease the wheels that are touching the road--don't bother with the spare. :)

our liberal leaders are drunk as a skunk on Glenmorangie .....yet nobody will grasp the metal of leadership and run with it ...... its a coleslaw deposition ...verry veggie ..,.. pathetic

chatshow Charlie's a busted flush ..hanging on to the remains of a career of so much promise ..but its been blurred in the haze....... but there is not enough steel for a straight Charles the first decapitation ...( a mercy one at that ,,)

B.liar must laugh his :filtered: off at night

Edited by Tankus

You underestimate the Democrats, which is easy to do nowadays. If they regain power by some miracle in the next election, the campaign contributions will redirect to the Dems. In other words, only grease the wheels that are touching the road--don't bother with the spare. :)

Not kissing :filtered: here...but thats a very wise look at politics... :) v

You underestimate the Democrats

I never kiss :filtered: and I'm against any flavour of Gang politics, in this case the Republican Gang and the Democrat Gang. Like the Tory Gang and the New Communist Gang over here, they are all unable to handle power without succumbing to moral corruption. You want a Gang-free life ? Vote every day on a local issue.

Edited by moon