Change Mode

another freebee bites the dust....

Hi luluhifi, do you have the possibility to upload it somewhere for me? I forgot to backup the .exe from Everest and that's a bad thing since it's such a great tool...

Thanks in advance!

Yes I can do that but someone would have to give me the info on how to do it here :(

Err, it took quiet some time for greedy to catch up with them, but.... eventually it did. Im not a bit pleased. :mrsgreen:

People's attitude about free programs always surprises me--that somehow it is corporate greed that does them in when they decide to be no longer free. Ask yourself what is in it for them to give something useful away like Everest, for instance. I believe it is a sign that ad revenue will not support a site completely anymore. People, ask yourself also, when is the last time you actually bought a program besides a game that you couldn't get past the copy protection?

It's like the hyprocrisy of the coming to the Pit, using their services, and then complaining that you got a popup ad.

I'm amazed anybody gives anything away, especially programs such as Sypbot and Ad-aware, for instance. Remember the indignation thread here when Ad-aware only ended free support. :rolleyes:

Edited by flyfishingrules2

People's attitude about free programs always surprises me--that somehow it is corporate greed that does them in when they decide to be no longer free. Ask yourself what is in it for them to give something useful away like Everest, for instance. I believe it is a sign that ad revenue will not support a site completely anymore. People, ask yourself also, when is the last time you actually bought a program besides a game that you couldn't get past the copy protection?

It's like the hyprocrisy of the coming to the Pit, using their services, and then complaining that you got a popup ad.

I'm amazed anybody gives anything away, especially programs such as Sypbot and Ad-aware, for instance. Remember the indignation thread here when Ad-aware only ended free support. :rolleyes:

Well, ya gotta admit the timing kinda sucks...Merry Christmas :xmas-smiley-014: