Sign in to follow this  
Confed

Any extra help

Hello , first id like to say i own Optimizer and filled out some reviews, But my question is, why would i have slow web page loading, I have cable internet running sraight thru Cable model no router ,no wireless ,My speeds are anywhere from , Your Results 1647.08 Kbps to 3200 ,

Does anyone have any solutions. Its so bad i cant even check my mail sometimes B):pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

:wp:

Did Optimize have any effect on the slow-loading pages? Better? Worse? No change?

If it made it worse, have you used the "restore system settings" option from the first page?

How long has this been going on? Have you scanned for adware, spyware, viruses, trojans, etc?

:wp:

Did Optimize have any effect on the slow-loading pages? Better? Worse? No change?

If it made it worse, have you used the "restore system settings" option from the first page?

How long has this been going on? Have you scanned for adware, spyware, viruses, trojans, etc?

Well with Optimizer i did notice a improvement ,Thats when i first installed it.Like 1 1/2 months ago, But for the last 2 weeks ive been having problems, I ran my AVG SOHO anti virus, and nothing, and ran my Microsoft antispyware.Nothing either. Today i went into optimizer and set it back to the first one original settings, I checked and no difference, Only thing i noticed was download speed was alittle lower than when i run opti . So i reset optimizer. I even had my cable company update my modem with a new one, They said they cant gaurentee speeds, And with my speeds running anywhere from 1500 to 2900 ,The pages shoulndt lag way behind or not load at all. Im looking for some possibilties to a fix or diagnos,Thz Intel for replying

Is the slow page loading a constant condition or does it comes and go?

If it's constant, I can link you to some registry edits that may help. If it's intermittent, it's probably external to your computer.

Played any Sony/BMG CD's on your computer lately?

http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/RootkitRevealer.html

Ok after adelphia replacing modem and no help , I called again today to express my concerns, They moved me from 1 tech to another till a tech found a problem on there end, Which he admitted,I coundt believe it, He said there server DNS was haveing CACHE problems, And he didnt know when or if it was gonna be resolved,Which sucks because Adelpahi has it monopolized the area and there isnt any other cable companys to choose from ,So im stuck, I cant even play My online games like Unreal Tournament ,Im getting 200+ ping with 3% packet loss :help: :help: :help: :help: :pullhair: :crash: :bang:

If you are interested, I sent you a PM with a link to a download for a zip file with three registry edits and a cable connection tweaker.'

The reg edits all come with an "undo" as well. Just double click either file to edit or undo.

Cablenut will require the "readme after it's installed.

Here's some more info on the program:

http://www.cablenut.com/

Oh you like my Avatar? Its my 1969 mustang Mach1

Yes, I like it. :) I had to resize mine to 100x77 to get the perspective right.