Change Mode

gameing laptop?

You could get something like this: http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/con...c=i9300S1&s=dhs

Change the video card to the 6800 and it should be good.

If you spend a certain amount, you'll save more:

Notebooks priced $1999 or more (before tax, fees, shipping and handling) $500 Off Instantly!

Notebooks priced $1499 or more (before tax, fees, shipping and handling) $300 Off Instantly!

Notebooks priced $999 or more (before tax, fees, shipping and handling) $200 Off Instantly!

The Inspiron 9300 that mariol90 linked would be the best laptop for gaming without spending $2,000+. If you will mostly use your laptop for gaming over your desktop then i'd suggest waiting however longer it would take to save up for the XPS M170 from Dell. I have one with the 6800 Go Ultra video card and it rocks. It's a complete desktop replacement.

My new laptop is equipped with a x700 VPU, and it's a beauty in modern games like Half-Life 2.

It averages around 45fps with high detail settings at the notebook's native widescreen resolution (1280x800). I would have no reservations buying a notebook based on the x700 or a similar VPU.

T

• 2 weeks later...