Change Mode

xbox dvd rom help

gordesky1

will that dvd rom fix that problem? because i even had problems playing a game too the music whould skip and the game will freeze. than i open it up and tried it now its working lol i put the case on and still good. but i still cant get no cdrws too work or cdrs or dvd-rws.

will that dvd rom fix that problem? because i even had problems playing a game too the music whould skip and the game will freeze. than i open it up and tried it now its working lol i put the case on and still good. but i still cant get no cdrws too work or cdrs or dvd-rws.

Maybe the game disc was bad? I'm telling you, it just doesn't like certain media types. 4 of my 50+ cd's actually work in it.

well the game disk was good because it works in my uncles xbox 1month older than mine. but now sence i took it apart it works fine now with games. just cant get none of the cd-+rws too work not even cd-+rs. couple times it did get something i tape off tv with dvd+rw and it work fine. but i never could get a music dvd+rw too work not even cdrws. and other thing bad about moded xboxs i couldint use my xbox live right? because i need it for my games like forza.

I'm not going to go into modding right now as I don't have the time, but you're burning the CDs as audio, right? CD-Rs will most likely not work but CD-RWs should, as long as it's audio CD format, not data.

And yeah, your Thomson drive is most likely going bad.

Archived