Change Mode

Game Cube color question

ARTAQ

i like Zelda alot. looking to buy a Game Cube. some i see are Black in color, while other GC's are Platinum...is there a difference in the spec's of one colored GC over the other?

now i see some that are blue? there a difference?

thanx for any feedback B)

Edited by ARTAQ

Heh, you mean Paper Mario 2...I have the original Paper Mario for the 64, man I love that game. I was tempted to buy a GC when I heard they were making a second one.

I know a guy who's little brother bought "Super Monkey Balls" for GC...It's like the gayest thing I've ever played in my life.

You might wanna checkout some of the James Bond games for GC too...I really liked Goldeneye Rogue Agent and Nightfire, while Everything or Nothing and Agent Under Fire were okay.

Another interesting one is True Crime Streets of LA. It's a major ripoff of GTA, and a poor one at that, but it's the closest thing to it on the GC :)

• 3 weeks later...

I purchased a Platinum GC a while back.

Some fun games are Super Smash Bros. Melee(If you have friends over...the single player is OK)

Super Mario Sunshine is a blast...Still havent beaten everything.

Also the Donkey Kong Jungle Beat game was alot of fun too. The bongos are a nice touch and the graphics are pretty good also.

• 3 weeks later...