Change Mode

is this laptop good for gaming?

i just seen it says ony 64mb of video for the x700 whould that matter? or will it be a option too switch too 128? is it faster than my 9800 mod too pro 128mb in my sig?

It's not faster than your 9800, no...but it's conservative on battery life. You can play higher end games at medium settings, but I wouldn't recommend it if you intend on getting a hardcore gaming laptop. It's a decent gamer for a laptop, but laptops aren't really designed for gaming.

i whould love too get that laptop from dell xps with the 7800:) but the price is pretty pricey:( allmost 3grand. i got too laptops aready a compaq 700us and a compaq 1692 they good laptops but not good for gaming:( the 700us ony got a 16mbconfig too 32 in bios s3 twister:( and the 1692 ony got a rage card:( i problee be geting the laptop or a small computer like a shuttle for a portable computer too take down my uncles. i dont know which too get:( the shuttle problee be more upgradeble but i love too have a powerfull laptop too. think they whould have better deals on laptops around christmas?

this is the case i was going too get if i dont get a laptop http://xoxide.com/aspire-x-qpack-case-silver.html does anybuddy know a good and overclockable miniatx motherboard that will fit this case?

Archived