Sign in to follow this  
Yvonne707

Impeaching the President

Ok.. so we have been lied to about a war that didnt really need to happen.

We have had minimal help (well South Eastern America has) with Katrina from Bush and the rest of his family until he decided to come off his vacation again.

Gas prices have risen so high that its either food, gas, or medicine for most folks.

Now, im not saying what President Clinton did was right by ANY means, but they tried to impeach him for lying about having sexual relations with an intern, but we dont have the means to try to impeach Bush?

A lie is a lie...no matter what!

Personally i would love to see them try to impeach him and it actually happen! Enough is enough of the crap us Americans have had to deal with from him. How much more could he mess up???

What....so Dick Cheney becomes President? No thanks!!

I'm not a Bush fan by any means, in fact I'm a big Clinton fan. But the fact remains Clinton lied under oath, Bush did not. And they didn't try to impeach Clinton, they did.

I say we just get rid of presidents altogether, unless we can find a good one that's not a democrat, republican, or conservative.

Maybe Condoleeza Rice can do us some good.

I just hope Hillary Clinton doesn't become the president. She's against violent video games, and she's a very money hungry person... In other words, she would run the country, and entertainment right into the ground.

It's not too late for a recount is it??? :rolleyes:

Oh wait, he won fair and square *gasp*, OMG, and other stuff that should be included.

Edited by brandon

Andrew Jackson was the only other impeached president, right? I see no reason to impeach him, just not re-elect him. :lol:

He can't be re-elected, this'll be his second term, and someone else will have a chance to run the nation straight into the ground.

yea i say forget all the presidents until us poor folks can get in there. Only poor folks know how to take care of poor folks.

Most presidents either come from money or are money. The more money, the better thier chances. Imagine if just "so and so" became president that never had alot of money but knew how to take care of thier family. Thats the kind of person we need!

As for Hiliary...i hope it doesnt happen either. And Im a woman and as much as i would love to see a woman in that position, i wouldnt want it to be her.

yea i say forget all the presidents until us poor folks can get in there. Only poor folks know how to take care of poor folks.

Most presidents either come from money or are money. The more money, the better thier chances. Imagine if just "so and so" became president that never had alot of money but knew how to take care of thier family. Thats the kind of person we need!

As for Hiliary...i hope it doesnt happen either. And Im a woman and as much as i would love to see a woman in that position, i wouldnt want it to be her.

We need someone who has experience in law, that's why there aren't poor people becoming president, just corrupt, rich, conniving, money hungry politicians (is that a codename for lawyer?)

Anyway, as much as I would love to see the common man/woman become a president, it's not gonna happen.

His name was Carter. :lol:

I don't think impeachment will get us anywhere. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see the president punished for what he has done to America during the years he has presided over our country. The problem lies within the Bush administration as a whole, not only Bush. Take away Bush, Cheney will step up to the plate, and we'll have the same problems, if not on a larger scale. Oh, I would love to lock Cheney in a room with environmentalist group leaders.

Not to go off topic, but I'm outraged by his "Energy Task Force", packed full of representatives of energy companies. The fate of the environment should be decided by a group with equal representation of environmentalists and energy corporations.

So yeah, I think Cheney would be a bad idea =/. Not to mention the whole deal with Halliburton. And, even if someone brought up an impeachment charge, I doubt it would ever get through the Republican majority House.

But, if there "was" an impeachment, boy that would be entertaining. I would be glued to my TV for the first time in ages.

An impeachment would be entertaining, but it would be very embarrasing to our country. I'm sure it would lessen our credibility as a nation with a head on its shoulders (which is right now, shakey at best).

An impeachment would be entertaining, but it would be very embarrasing to our country. I'm sure it would lessen our credibility as a nation with a head on its shoulders (which is right now, shakey at best).

No sir. Travelling Americans would get free accommodation worldwide. :lol:

Edited by moon

But the fact remains Clinton lied under oath, Bush did not.

When Congressional committees investigating things asked the President Bush to "testify under oath" he refused. There is no doubt in my mind why he refused. ;)

Yeah..lets dump all presidents and just go back to living under the king or queen...wouldn't even have to look at silly election forcasts anymore.... :lol: v

Yeah..lets dump all presidents and just go back to living under the king or queen...

They'd be calling me a terrorist in short order. :huh:

We just spent billions cleaning up the Boston Harbor. I would hate to have to go and make it dirty again by tossing that junk they drink into it again. :lol:

They'd be calling me a terrorist in short order. :huh:

We just spent billions cleaning up the Boston Harbor. I would hate to have to go and make it dirty again by tossing that junk they drink into it again. :lol:

The patriot act already has ya on the watch list..so don't fret the queen... :lol:

Theres a sugar glut anyway...we can just make one extra large cuppa tea...

The patriot act already has ya on the watch list..so don't fret the queen... :lol:

In all sincerity it wouldn't surprise me. :roller:

I hope to leave it alone Jazzy. :P

Well I'm not surprised, I've seen the way Americans make tea. :help:

None of that wishy washy bag in a mug string hanging over the side milkless sugarless stuff for me. :lol:

Well I'm not surprised, I've seen the way Americans make tea. :help:

In Boston we make it the only way it should be made, with a lot of "salt water" :geezer:

what Bush has managed to do to this country as well as our reputation and the way we are viewed around the world is really sad. By the time he is president for 8 years we will be so far into debt my great grand children will still be paying it off. In all the years I've been able to vote I cannot remember being more ashamed of any president. I cringe each time I hear him speak in public because he is without a doubt one of the worst ones I've had the displeasure of hearing. Clinton's little dilly dally didn't phase me near as much as being lied to about the reasons behind this war. Its really pathetic hes the most vacationing president in recent history yet the gulf region of our country is in shambles, Iraq is a daily minefield and gas went so high it eat into our grocery budget here at my house because I drive 500 miles a week to work. Its kinda hard to be sitting here clipping coupons to save money on household needs when he is sitting on his hind end on his ranch in Texas living it up on vacation. His dogs have a better life than the people from New Orleans.

It is no longer acceptable to hear his excuses about why he dropped the ball or he was "misinformed" about situations. I am so tired of seeing him smile or smirk during the most inappropriate moments when speaking in public or being interviewed. To be an educated man he is without a doubt one of the dumbest I've seen when trying to talk to anyone.

Like Forrest Gump says.. stupid is as stupid does. Thank goodness he cannot be elected again and we are only having to put up with him a little while longer.

*counts the days* And yes the situation in Iraq alone should get him impeached.

How many more times ? The Tea Party was an accident caused by inebriated dockers.

:lol:

Edit; Sorry, trace, didn't mean to get between you and your powerful message.

Edited by moon

what Bush has managed to do to this country as well as our reputation and the way we are viewed around the world is really sad. By the time he is president for 8 years we will be so far into debt my great grand children will still be paying it off. In all the years I've been able to vote I cannot remember being more ashamed of any president. I cringe each time I hear him speak in public because he is without a doubt one of the worst ones I've had the displeasure of hearing. Clinton's little dilly dally didn't phase me near as much as being lied to about the reasons behind this war. Its really pathetic hes the most vacationing president in recent history yet the gulf region of our country is in shambles, Iraq is a daily minefield and gas went so high it eat into our grocery budget here at my house because I drive 500 miles a week to work. Its kinda hard to be sitting here clipping coupons to save money on household needs when he is sitting on his hind end on his ranch in Texas living it up on vacation. His dogs have a better life than the people from New Orleans.

It is no longer acceptable to hear his excuses about why he dropped the ball or he was "misinformed" about situations. I am so tired of seeing him smile or smirk during the most inappropriate moments when speaking in public or being interviewed. To be an educated man he is without a doubt one of the dumbest I've seen when trying to talk to anyone.

Like Forrest Gump says.. stupid is as stupid does. Thank goodness he cannot be elected again and we are only having to put up with him a little while longer.

*counts the days* And yes the situation in Iraq alone should get him impeached.

Well I kinda like him... :) v