My download speeds have been averaging 3770. I downloaded the free optimize scan and ran it. It told me there was a whole bunch of things it could fix including 6 values to tweak in the registry for better performance.
So I pay the 30 bucks and run the fix and restart. Now I can't even hit a 3000 dl speed. Ackk.
I created a restore point right before I ran the fix. After I saw the dl speed go down, I restored to the point I had just created and dl speed went right back up to almost 4000.
FYI.. I'm supposed to be getting a 6mb download speed. Comcast is giving me a smokescreen. They tell me I am getting it and NONE of the bw tests on the internet are accurate including PCPitstop.
While I agree that they may not be perfect because of internet variables, I find it very hard to believe they could be off by 2MB. Especially when 4 different ones give me almost identcal results.