All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. Hola @Jess Flores and All of our product support is done through our Help desk that can be reached at https://www.pcmatic.com/support/. Our Help Desk is the only official source, and fastest way, to receive support for PC Matic products. Thanks again for your patience and we look forward to serving your computer security needs! Tx
  4. Happy birthday - Have a good day!!
  5. Hi; Welcome back!! Things have slowed down on here over the last few years. Still have the regulars and lost a few more but we are still here to help where we can. N.
  6. Earlier
  7. Hi Everyone, It's been a very long time since I've posted or been on here. How times and things have changed! I joined this forum when I was 14 and I'm a week shy of 31. It's been a crazy few years and I made so any friends on forums; (TRP and others I can't remember the name of) I've always felt that I needed to come back and see what's going on. So I have 2 children of my own who will be 7 and 11 by the end of the year and I didn't anticipate how much time I would give to them along with working full time (I teach Mathematics now). I daren't look back th
  8. I'll be running a test with my PNY m2 and posting!
  9. I wish I could get back the photo's from my old system. Hope you guy's are keeping well.
  10. Hola @Ronald427 and I've sent instructions to you here, via PM. As well, you should receive an email from our Help Desk to the email address you used to sign up here and that also corresponds to your account. Thanks for your support of our software! Tx
  11. my pass word quit working , when I say forgot pass word ,get message a email was sent ,but it does not arrive, last attempt was over 5 hrs. ago.
  12. Hola @namitakumari and I hope you find our lil corner of the internet useful and enjoy your time here. Tx
  13. Good information for me today i uninstall win10 due to regular update problem, after reading sevenforums article. Thank you.
  14. Thank you. This is a most frustrating situation, further complicated by the inability to access the support site!!! There is no reason why I cannot log in there, because I am using the exact same password I established when the program was installed.
  15. Thanks for the info and my apologies, I've passed this onto our Help Desk, so please keep your eyes open for an email from us. If you do not see it in your inbox, please check your spam folder. Thanks for your patience and hang tight! Tx
  16. I attempted to log in to the system, but it will not recognize my account - that is why I posted here.. I submitted a non-owner ticket with my order number (evergreen license).
  17. Hola @Jrbelle and Thanks for your support of our software! All product support is handled through our email based, ticket Help Desk system. You can start a ticket by visiting https://www.pcmatic.com/support/ Hang tight! Tx
  18. Running manual scans with settings to scan and defrag non-SSD hard drive. Program runs and does all other tasks EXCEPT hard drive scan/defrag. Have another identical computer on network with exact same settings in PC Matic - hard drive regularly scans/defrags. Have tried changing settings to various scan methods with no luck. Any suggestions, please?
  19. If you ever visit a site and they auto-play a video w/sound, then as you continue to scroll down the page, they place it in the lower corner of your screen making it so you can't "escape" the video without manual intervention, I've got the fix for you. Install uBlock Origin from your browser's extension repository(Chrome Webstore, etc), then go into the extension's settings(click the three slider looking lines that say Open the Dashboard). Under the tab "My Filters", copy and paste the following, then click "Apply Changes". *jwplayer.com* *jwcdn.com* *content.jwpla
  20. I thought the OP was referring to a full 'brand new setup' - Yep the whole Cortana thing; sitting for ages while the screen flashes 'Hi' in several colors is annoying!! - That's why I use Linux
  1. Load more activity